Our coaches are volunteering their time and efforts to help kids achieve things that seem impossible the first day they walk through our doors.
Your tax deductible contribution will help provide funding for new equipment, uniforms and basic weightlifting necessities and you will empower kids in our community to be leaders & go-getters.
We’d be honored if you would join us in a pursuit of integrity & excellence.
MAKE A ONE TIME DONATION:
You can choose to make a single, one-time donation of any amount by clicking the donate button below. Once on the secure payment page, you can click the make payment recurring box next to your payment amount if you decide to make it a monthly donation.
AUTOMATIC DONATION OPTION:
Become one of our monthly sponsors by clicking the Subscribe button here. With this option, you will be giving an automatic monthly gift of a pre-determined amount chosen from the drop down menu. $100 covers an athlete's expenses and you can choose the athlete.
IMPORTANT NOTE: We utilize Paypal banking and merchant services, but you do not need a Paypal account to make a purchase or donate. You will be redirected to a Paypal Secure site
Like many Olympic Sports, Weightlifting requires special equipment, travel, participation in competition, registration fees, membership fees, specific sports attire, and coaching, as well as many, many hours of practice in the gym.
We are happy to receive any contributions. Below is a list of needs...
There are unlimited ways to become a Sponsor:
- Purchase a platform! We will install a brand new 2'x3' or 4'x8' wood platform with your company logo sealed on it for 6 months or 1 full year. Contact us for this option.
- Earmark your donations for a specific athlete or specific equipment.
- Sponsor an athlete.
- Sponsor equipment. (your name or logo placed on equipment)
- Donate anonymously.
- Set up an automatic monthly or one time donation.
- Donate any amount any time.
- Talk about us! Promote our cause. Tell your friends. Tell your family. Tell anyone you know with kids. Help get youth involved in a sport that empowers them, enhances physical strength & mental toughness
What do your donations go toward?
- Bumper Plates (kg) $33 - $150 per plate
- Weightlifting Bars (Women & Mens) $275 - $1,000 per bar
- Flooring $40 per 4x6 mat
- Therapeutic & Mobility Accessories $15 - $100 per small item
- Singlets (for competition) $75 per singlet
- Knee Wraps $18 - $60 per pair
- Wrist Wraps $12 - $35 per pair
- Weight Belts $30 - $150 per belt
- Weightlifting Shoes $70 - $210 per pair
- Registration Fees $25 - $100 per competition
- Membership Fees (required by sanctioning body) $50 - $100 per athlete yearly
- Travel Costs (rental cars, gas, accommodations, meals...) local events ~ $300 per athlete / long distance $1,000+ per athlete
Shop at AmazonSmile the same way you always shop on Amazon and help Strength Nation! Just click the link and shop as always.AmazonSmile will automatically donate 0.5% of the price of your eligible purchases to our charitable organization. It doesn't cost you anything and you benefit an amazing cause! You can also click on our WISH LIST and shop for Strength Nation needs that can be shipped direct.
We are a tax-exempt 501c3 organization. TaxID # 46-4286918 What does that mean to you? It means that we will provide you with our tax id number and you can file your gift as a tax exempt donation